The Whitman County Library Rural District and its 14 branch locations are open with adjusted services and hours in continuing efforts to reduce the risks of spreading COVID-19. Services include socially distanced browsing and computer availability with revised patron usage for safety measures.
What to expect when visiting the library:
- Properly worn face masks and social distancing required with alternative services available for those not able to wear face coverings. Free face masks provided at every location.
- Revised computer stations and availability at all locations; patrons are allowed 30 minute session per day per location.
- Patrons may browse up to 15 minutes per location.
- Sanitized and strict cleaning procedures throughout the day.
- Curbside service remains available; call your local library in advance to discuss pickup options.
- Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information about branches, check hours and locations.